- Attend in-person at 11 a.m. or you may attend via Live Video.
- There is a video archive of past services on the Live Video page.
- See our membership class manual - Journey to Unity,
- Sunday service at Unity of Fairfax will leave you feeling inspired, blessed, and ready to experience the fullness of life from an empowered perspective.
Simply Sermons - an extract of a Sunday Message
- Each Sunday service includes:
- Heart-felt and positive music
- Sunday Message: words that speak to your heart and mind
- Meditation to soothe the soul
- Prayer to uplift your consciousness
- Sacred readings, including the Daily Word
- The vibrancy of an engaged spiritual community
Ample parking is available on site.
In addition to our own lot, there is overflow parking in the library lot next door. If our lot is full, please proceed South on Hunter Mill Road to the next light and take a right into the library parking lot. There is a path from the library lot to Unity of Fairfax.
Hospitality will be added at a later date. For now, we invite you to join us outdoors on the labyrinth for a time of socializing.
- Music Ministry provides special music for all Sunday and holy day worship services, as well as special evening events during the year.
- Amy Conley, Music Director, performs regularly; other amazing local and nationally recognized musicians perform from time to time.
- Unity Chorus will resume as COVID considerations allow.
- Unity of Fairfax's Sunday messages are available on this site.
- Online podcasts – listen or download to your computer.
Sunday Youth Education and Childcare
- Youth Education programs resumed on February 13, 2022.
- The Youth & Family web page has more information about our dynamic Youth & Family ministry.
Sunday Adult Class
- Metaphysical Group – follow your spiritual path through study and learning, different topics every week.
- We meet in person at the church in Classroom #1 on Sundays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. - ending in time to allow for socializing before the 11:00 a.m. service. Also, the class is available on Zoom.
We also hold many other Classes & Events as well as Ongoing Activities.