Check the COVID page for the latest status.
Services continue to be live streamed and some programs move online. Please check with the facilitator of a specific group to see if online meetings are available.
EarthCare volunteers meet periodically to maintain Unity of Fairfax’s sacred five acres.
- Ongoing tasks include landscaping the many gardens, recycling, maintaining our Riparian Buffer—a stormwater retention pond and a sanctuary for migrating birds—and maintaining the green roof on the Mildred Park Center.
- Email Mary Brown or Casey Tarr,
Visit the EarthCare page for details of the many EarthCare accomplishments and opportunities to serve.
Unity es un sendero positivo para la vida espiritual y en el cual honramos todos los caminos hacia Dios.
Somos incluyentes y de mente abierta, fomentamos el crecimiento espiritual y personal a través de la meditación y la oración, con cuya práctica diaria, nos ayudan a tener una conexión más fuerte con el Espíritu.
Visita la Comunidad Hispana pagina para detalles.
The Metaphysical Group explores different aspects of spirituality to challenge our thinking and raise our consciousness. Presentations are made from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. using Zoom videoconferencing. The Zoom application is free and is available for both phones and computers. It is easy to install and use. Every week features a different presenter with a different topic. Feel free to jump in at any time!
Review the schedule on the Metaphysical Group webpage.
You must be on the email list to receive the meeting ID and password. Send your email address, name, state of residence, and how you found out about us to Metaphysical@UnityOfFairfax.org to be added to the confidential mailing list. You can receive a weekly mailing of the Sunday discussion and additional information about upcoming programs.
Art and Practice of Being
If the idea of being part of a meditation sangha is appealing to you, whether you have a practice or not currently, please consider joining the Art and Practice of Being group.
The group is led by Stacey Guenther, who has been teaching mindfulness since 2010.
The group meets virtually via Zoom the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. to noon. There is no fee for the class and you do not need to register.
For more information, contact Becky Bruner firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiritual Awareness Group
We meet Tuesdays, 7–9 p.m. via Zoom. Open to the Public. Suggested Love Offering: $5 per person.
- Open discussions to explore spirituality including spiritual energy, psychic and intuitive abilities, and meditation techniques to enhance our connection to the Divine/Creator.
- Spiritual learning occurs when we awaken to our true nature by going within to explore our essence. By going within the self, we begin the path of understanding the nature of our reality and how it works.
- Meditations are part of our learning process to experience our essence and explore our connection with the Divine/Creator.
Rev. Jeanmarie Klitzner and Rev. Susan Payne
Spiritual Growth Study Group
We meet Thursdays, 7–9 p.m. via Zoom. Open to the Public. Suggested Love Offering: $4 per person
- Discussion and exploration of metaphysical principles, spiritual traditions, and new age spiritual material.
- All material—books, videos, movies—and topics we study are selected by and agreed upon by the group.
- This group follows a flexible approach in our discussion to explore questions and interests that are sparked by the material we are studying.
Rev. Jeanmarie Klitzner and Rev. Susan Payne
As in-person services begin to resume, the Unity Chorus will provide music for both services, one Sunday per month.
- The Unity Chorus rehearses weekly on Wednesday nights from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m., September through June.
- Membership is available to all; experience is not required.
- Our Music Director is Amy Conley
- Email email@example.com
- Visit the Music page for more information
Wednesday Prayer–Meditation Service
Take a break from your busy schedule and join us for 30 minutes of prayer, meditation and stillness.
Unity of Fairfax holds a prayer and meditation service at noon every Wednesday via live-streaming
The service opens with prayer and includes silent meditation as well as an opportunity to pray about any personal joys or concerns. All are welcome.
Youth of Unity – Y.O.U
As in-person services resume, Y.O.U. meets during the 11 a.m. Sunday Services, in Classroom #10 (the Y.O.U. room)
- An international youth group for teens ages 14–18 (grades 9–12)
- The purpose of Y.O.U. is to encourage and assist in the spiritual growth of all young people who are seeking to express the in-dwelling Christ in accordance with the principles of practical Christianity as taught and interpreted by Unity Institute and Unity Worldwide Ministries.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Youth of Unity Photo Gallery page